Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Tucker Cagle attacks Ric Mayfield of Reed Camp











By Lucy

March 23, 2006
Ric Mayfield
TreasurerReed for Lt. Governor

Dear Ric,

My name is Tucker. I don’t like it when you make up stories about Casey Cagle. Casey is my owner. He feeds me, and walks me, and scratches that spot I can’t reach behind my ears. Casey and his family are my best friends.
When you say Casey is dishonest, I know that you know it isn’t true and you’re just carrying Ralph’s water for him. But I still don’t appreciate it. It’s wrong to say bad things that aren’t true about good people, and you know it. C’mon, Ric, I’m just a dog and I know that.
I have never bitten anyone, but I’ve got to say … if you and Ralph and his buddy Jack ever came to visit, I just might have to try it out. You have been a bad human, Ric. Go to your kennel!

Sincerely,
Tucker CagleDog

P.S. I don’t want to go to Ralph Reed’s house. Everyone who goes near him gets subpoenaed, and I don’t have enough doggie biscuits to pay for a lawyer (and I sure don’t want to go to the pound, even if it is a minimum security country club pound!).

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Come buy CASEY CAGLE items at my store!